Here comes my November 2017 fashion edit for Monique Magazine. It’s dedicated for strong and fierce women who will fearlessly continue to fight for equality in our society.
HOW TO WEAR LEOPARD PRINT THIS SEASON
- Mix and match it creatively with stripes, checks and flower prints. If the look seems a bit “off” it’s probably just right.
- Tomboy looks love a dash (or even a big splash) of cheetah. Khaki and army green combine really well with leopard print for a casual everyday look.
- For an extremely glamorous look combine your leopard print with white items and chunky gold jewellery.
- Spice up your trusted jeans and a sweater combo with a striking item in a leopard print. Think: coat, shoes, bag –or perhaps all of them.
- Keep the overall look sleek rather than saucy. Avoid anything too tight and too short.
- Channel your inner feline by wearing a smokey cat-eye. Keep the lips neutral and the hair simple.
Your image consultant with an eye for detail
This story was originally published in Monique Magazine November 2017 edition.