Amazing Christmas Style Inspiration For You
Here comes a collection of amazing Christmas style inspiration for you. Look GREAT all holiday season long with your online personal stylist I on Image!
To help you manage your holiday style with flair and elegance, I am posting this blog full of wearable ideas on how to make your appearance more stylish -even if you’re just staying home and celebrating via Zoom.
I know this is a hectic (and in 2020 also weird) month for all of us. Getting help on the style front frees time for you do things that matter you the most. Even if you are not going anywhere this year, dressing up a bit will lift up your festive spirits.
FREE This or That -Style InspirationGame
I have created a free THIS or THAT style game for your inspiration. As your personal stylist I want to ignite creativity and individuality in you, and to help you realize that you can style amazing outfits on your own.
My biggest reward is to see my clients wearing the items we bought together but adding their own finishing touches to their look. And styling the existing looks even further for amazing new looks. For me that’s real style!
This style game is very easy and engaging. It can spark stylish thoughts and discussion about fashion, and help you select outfits that really matter to you. After all, style is more about individuality and vision, than copying a look that you saw in a magazine or on a celebrity.
How To Play This or That Christmas Style Game?
- You need a pen and paper to write down your style choices.
- This game can be played literally anywhere.
- Play this game alone or with a friend. Or share it in your Instagram stories for fashionable holiday content.
- Choose an option from the left or right column and write your fashion preferences down.
- Once you have gone through all the options, you’ll have a complete look to wear.
- Play the game soon again. Your style preferences can change from day to day.
Get The Best Out Of Your Festive Style
- Mix and match items you already have for creative new looks. Most stylish people in the world mix high & low and old & new. You can do that too!
- Be mindful with your shopping habits. Sustainability is a mega-trend and will continue to reign. Grab some sustainable holiday party style ideas in this blog post.
- Take notes of your favorite looks and create inspiration boards on Pinterest. Let yourself dream a little, nobody’s watching.
- Ask for style advice in the comments section of this post. I’d love to answer your questions and to help you get better style with less effort. This will cost you nothing! Alternatively you can book a personal shopping (live or online) session with me.
Get More Christmas Style Inspiration
1. Get inspired by these posts from I on Image’s blog archives:
- Outfit Inspiration For The Holidays That You Will Love
- Sustainable Holiday Party Style Ideas For You
- In Praise of Being Over-Dressed
2. Shop for the best gifts with I on Image’s popular GIFT GUIDES:
- Beautiful Gold Jewelry Gift Ideas For The Holidays
- Amazing Rose Gold Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Affordable Beauty Gift Ideas For Christmas
3. Save some serious style inspiration on I on Image’s Pinterest board: Christmas Style
4. Follow I on Image on social media for more style inspiration and wonderful shopping tips for more gift ideas and holiday looks. I’m with you all season long!
This blog post was originally published on 2nd December 2019 and updated on 3rd December 2020 with new links, new cover photo and improved structure.
Enjoy your December in style with I on Image!
Ps. Don’t forget to read my season greetings in blog