Amazing Christmas Style Inspiration For You
Here comes a collection of amazing Christmas style inspiration for you. Look GREAT all holiday season long with your virtual personal stylist Jenni at I on Image. Enjoy the festive season the way you always wanted 💃🎄✨
To help you manage your holiday style with great flair and elegance, I am posting this blog full of wearable holiday style ideas. They will help you to make your festive look more stylish -even if you’re just staying home and celebrating via Zoom. It’s your holiday season, so you decide how you want to party.
I know this is a hectic month for all of us with all the engagements and end of teh year activities at work etc. Getting help on the style front frees time for you to do the things that matter the most. Even if you are not going anywhere this year, dressing up even a little bit will lift up your festive spirits. It could just be a pair of sparkly earrings or getting a sexy red lipstick.
💃🎄✨ FREE This or That -Style Inspiration Game
I have created a free THIS or THAT style game for your inspiration. As your personal stylist I want to ignite creativity and individuality in you, and to help you realize that you can style amazing outfits on your own. Yes, that’s true!
My biggest reward is to see my clients wearing the items we bought together but adding their own finishing touches to make their look 100% their own. And they are also styling their existing looks even further for amazing new looks. For me that’s real style!
This style game is very easy and engaging. It can spark stylish thoughts and discussion about fashion, and help you select outfits that really matter to you. After all, style is more about individuality and vision, than copying a look that you saw in a magazine or on a celebrity.
How To Play This or That Christmas Style Game?
- You need a pen and paper to write down your style choices.
- This game can be played literally anywhere.
- Play this game alone or with a friend. Or share it in your Instagram stories for fashionable holiday content.
- Choose an option from the left or right column and write your fashion preferences down.
- Once you have gone through all the options, you’ll have a complete look to wear.
- Play the game soon again. Your style preferences can change from day to day.
Get The Best Out Of Your Festive Style For FREE 💃🎄✨
- Mix and match items you already have for creative new looks. The most stylish people in the world mix high & low and old & new. You can do that too!
- Be mindful with your shopping habits. Sustainability is a mega-trend and will continue to reign. Grab some sustainable holiday party style ideas in my blog and stop over-spending on Christmas party fashion for good.
- Take notes of your favorite festive looks and create holiday style inspiration collections on Instagram. Let yourself dream a little, you have my permission.
- Ask for holiday style advice in the comments section of this post. I’d love to answer your fashion related questions and to help you get better festive style with less effort. This will cost you nothing!
Get More Christmas Style Inspiration With I on Image
1. Shop for the best holiday gifts with I on Image’s popular GIFT GUIDES in blog and on LTK shopping app
- Beautiful Gold Jewelry Gift Ideas For The Holidays
- Amazing Rose Gold Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Affordable Beauty Gift Ideas For Christmas
2. Save some serious holiday style inspiration on I on Image’s Pinterest board: Christmas Style
3. Follow I on Image on social media for more fabulous Christmas style inspiration and wonderful shopping tips for more gift ideas and holiday looks. I’m with you all season long!
👉 Follow I on Image on social media for best personal image & personal styling tips, fabulous shopping ideas and amazing fashion advice 🧥👗👠
This blog post was originally published on 2nd December 2019 and updated on 15th November 2021
💃🎄✨ Enjoy your December in style with I on Image!
Ps. Don’t forget to read my season greetings in blog
20 thoughts on “Amazing Christmas Style Inspiration For You”
Thank you so much Bianca! Lovely to hear that you enjoyed reading my post xx
This is such a cute idea! I agree that mixing up your looks with a variety of eclectic pieces is the key to true style!
Bianca xx | http://www.missmonro.com
Thank you so much Sophie! I am happy when my readers are having fun xx
I love the ‘This Or That’ game! I loved this post, it was so much fun to read! xx
Soph – https://girlvsworldblog.com <3 x
Great to have you here Savannah! I am delighted to hear this post was fun and helpful xxx
Great post! This is so fun and such a neat way to mix things up for the holidays. Thanks for sharing!
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed it Lisa! Save it on Pinterest for later so you can keep on mixing and matching for new outfits without having to actually buy something new. Winter edit will follow in January xxx
I haven’t seen this game (no pun intended) before but wow, such a good and fun method of outfit inspo! And I love that you can play it again and again depending on your mood – thank you for sharing this, Jenni, it’s genius! Lisa x
I am dwlighted to hear that this made your style choices easier Sophie! Wishing you a merry Christmas xxx
The this or that is fun! I would usually spend ages sat in front of my wardrobe wondering what to wear but I found these questions quite easy to choose x
I love Christmas! What a wonderful excuse for… pretty much anything! Enjoy this magical time Ellie xxx
I’m a big fan of red and sparkly all year round so Christmas is undoubtedly one of my favourite times for sure! x
Thank you so much Claire! Always a pleasure to have you here xxx
Love a good this or that! Thank you for sharing Jenni. Here is to a super sparkly, stylish christmas x
Thank you so much Teresa Maria! I am so happy you found it helpful. Keep on shining xxx
I LLLOVE this!! Such a brilliant idea, and I’m gonna apply this also for those days when I’m having the “I have nothing to wear”-morning. Absolutely brilliant!
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed it The Mile Smile! Enjoy your holidays in style xxx
Happy to hear you enjoyed it Madi! The nice thing about mixing and matching is that you don’t have to commit to a look for a long time. If it doesn’t work, you can just combine your items other way the next day.And if the combo works, remember to make a note or a photo of it, so you can use the idea another time again. Enjoy your holidays xxx
I love this “game”! I have to say when I started choosing I surprised myself with some of my choices – I guess our taste evolves over time. I am always scared a little bit of Mix and Match but it’s so much fun!
This OR that looks real fun game! I am definitely trying it this Christmas with friends. Great blog 🙂