DISCLAIMER: I am using affiliate links in my blog and may earn a commission from your purchases. However, all my style recommendations are genuine and based on my personal style preferences. I want to offer you a beautiful fashion experience every time your visit this blog. Thank you so much for supporting I on Image!
The Best Online Fashion Shops For Busy Business Women
In this blog post I have selected the best online fashion shops for busy business women. I aimed for timeless chic office looks with an on-trend twist. My focus was on brands that offer a solid collection from season to season without sacrificing the quality. I am also proud to highlight local Dutch designers that offer sustainable style choices.
Enjoy this online fashion shopping tour with your very own personal shopper and stylist. Please note that this post is updated regularly so save it in your favorites now. Come back every now and then for new fabulous workwear picks for you to slay in.
Happy online office wear shopping with I on Image!
De Bijenkorf – The Elegant Office Wear Choice
- De Bijenkorf is the leading Dutch department store and favorite of many fashion lovers
- They carry all my favorite Dutch designers: Studio Anneloes, Josh V, Smaak, Summum Woman and Vanilia
- It’s of course also the home of many leading international fashion houses and hands down the best shopping location in town!
- Shopping in the department store is of course a wonderful fashion experience but online shopping on your terms is very convenient
- De Bijenkorf offers a fast and free delivery with easy returns
Shop My Workwear Fashion Favorites at De Bijenkorf
Fashionette – Amazing Accessories For Work & WFH
- Fashionette is an online fashion paradise for designer bag and shoe lovers just like you
- They offer over 180 coveted luxury brands, such as Valentino Garavani, Michael Kors, Gucci, Saint Laurent and Prada
- My personal favorites that they carry are Tory Burch, Coach, Chloé and Stella McCartney
- Fashionette has also a good selection of sunglasses, scarves and jewelry
- Don’t forget to check out their discounted styles (up to -60%) that are available online all year round. The only thing better than a designer bag is a discounted designer bag!
Shop My Favorite Bags & Shoes at Fashionette
Josh V – Dutch Workwear Fashion & Chic WFH Looks
- Josh V is a leading Dutch fashion brand with that sleek clean look that we all love on Instagram
- They carry a selection of gorgeous on-trend accessories that match their neutral aesthetic so perfectly
- Josh V offers also a beautiful selection of lifestyle items, such as this luxurious quilted planner that helps me to stay organized
- I became a fan of JV only very recently so I haven’t had the chance to shop as much as I would like. But take my word: I am in love with their collection. I will definitely be posting more from them on my LTK this spring so make sure to press that follow button
- Bonus for beautiful packaging and access to “JV Luxury Society” with discounts, access to early sale, tickets to special events, partner offers etc.
Shop My Favorite Office Wear & WFH Looks at Josh V
Hope you got inspired by my selection of the best online fashion shops for busy business women. Did I miss your favorite workwear brand? Let me know in comments and I will see if I am able to add it for you!
33 thoughts on “The Best Online Fashion Shops For Busy Business Women”
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed my post Lauren xx
This is really interesting post with so many great online shops to look at for good clothing. Thank you for sharing.
I only hear of ASOS, but these all sound like great choices to pick from, thanks for sharing!
You are most welcome Karalee! Always happy to introduce new fashion ideas to my readers xx
That’s always a good idea! I do the same and it makes wonders to my professional mindset.
I have only heard of ASOS before so thank you for sharing some recommendaions for other online shops!
Thank you Jenni! I always try to wear semi-professional clothes when I WFH as it makes me feel productive and ready for the day x
I can imagine! They have too many lovely things at ASOS xx
Some great options here, I try to steer clear of ASOS as it can become trouble quite easily ha!
Thank you Jenny! It’s always a pleasure to introduce new brands for my readers. Hope to see you soon again xx
I’ve only ever heard of ASOS but I’ll have to check out the others!
I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed my fashion ideas! Thank you for reading and hope to see you here soon again xx
You are most welcome Stephanie! I am so happy that you enjoyed my post and the new brands xx
You are most welcome Eleanor! Great news about your new job. It’s always great to have a few dressy looks prepared, just in case. You might also enjoy my post “How to look stylish when WFH?” https://ionimage.nl/how-to-look-stylish-when-working-from-home/
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback xx
Great list of fashion shops! I’ve only heard of ASOS and am eager to check out the rest. Thank you for sharing!
Oooh it’s fun to see some unfamiliar brands on this list! I’ve only heard of (and shopped from) ASOS, and while they’re not necessarily my cup of tea now, I’d love to check out some of the other retailers you mentioned. The items you linked all look spectacular! Thanks for sharing some new companies with me!
Fantastic post, thank you so much for these recommendations 🙂 I now work as a freelancer so I have less use for formal business wear, but I will need this for any in-person client meetings coming up!
The black and white bag featured from Josh V, very nice. Enjoyed seeing brands and fashion featured as these would not normally cross my path.
Any time Charity! Happy spring fashion shopping xx
Thank you Eri! Always happy to introduce new fashion ideas for my readers xx
That’s a good idea indeed! I like the independent designers section as well.
Oh I will have to try some of these online shops out. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Apart from ASOS all the other brands are new to me. Generally, since I am working from home I no longer need as much clothes as I used to. It was great to know about them all however so thank you!
I only really check there site for their Halloween collection. They occasionally have something good for my goth heart
Thank you Elle! I love online browsing so much. It’s fun even if you don’t buy anything 😀
You’ve shared some great fashion brands here lovely, ASOS being my favourite. It’s just one of those online shops that I can spend hours scrolling through and never get bored. You can literally find anything on there! I’ll check out these other shops though. Thank you so much for sharing with us Xo
Elle – ellegracedeveson.com
Always delighted to show people something totally new! Fashionette is sooooo good though xx
Ooooh I love those brands! I should make a British edition of this one day. Add Karen Millen and Ted Baker to that list too xx
Fab suggestions! I love Asos – they always have so much on there – but I hadn’t heard of the others before. Fashionette looks absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing x
Like the previous commenter, I’ve only heard of ASOS, not the others. Working from home means I don’t tend to dress up that often, but when I did, I used to love Hobbs and LK Bennett 🙂
I was also surprised to see how big their selection really is. So much choice for many different tastes!
I’ve only hear of ASOS before, the others are all new to me. I didn’t even know ASOS had such a big selection to pick from