DISCLAIMER: I am using affiliate links in my blog and may earn a commission from your purchases. However, all my style recommendations are genuine and based on my personal style preferences. I want to offer you a beautiful fashion experience every time your visit this blog. Thank you so much for supporting I on Image!
The Best Business Casual Fashion Brands For All Sizes
In this blog post I have selected the best business casual fashion brands for you. I aimed for an inclusive selection of attainable workwear brands for all sizes. These business casual officewear collections won’t break the bank so you’ll still have money for other things in life.
Enjoy this virtual business fashion shopping tour with your very own personal shopper and stylist. Please note that this post is updated regularly so save it in your favorites now. Come back every now and then for new fabulous work wear picks for you to slay in.
Happy online office wear shopping with I on Image!
- Size range is from EU 34 to EU 44
- Their sizing is on the slim side so it’s ideal for long and lean body shapes
- At Arket you’ll get that clean Nordic minimalist look
- They carry a wide selection of sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and recycled polyester
- You can visit Arket concept boutiques with a cozy Swedish cafe -or shop online 24/7
- My favorites are their good quality knitwear (suitable for all shapes), great basic T-shirts and amazing sleek bags and shoes
COS – Best Business Casual Fashion Choice
- Size range is from EU 32 to EU 44
- They carry a lot of wide or relaxed fit items that are ideal for curvy and tall body shapes
- You’ll get to enjoy your daily dose of coveted Nordic minimalism
- COS has a wide selection of sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and recycled polyester
- Their collections are available in boutiques and online
- My favorites are their work dresses (I have at least 5 in my closet!), every day knitwear and shoes. They also have amazing denim (you know that cool girl no-stretch denim that everyone is wearing) and great basic T-shirts
- Size range is from EU 32 to EU 62
- H&M is a dream land of affordable fashion with a small range of conscious items
- They carry a wide selection of modern work wear for all shapes and all ages
- H&M stores are widely available on high-street
- You can join their digital membership program and profit from great offers such as: Discount codes, giveaways, free delivery and more!
- My favorites are their satin blouses for work, pleated skirts and shape wear. They also make a nice selection of attainable accessories that are worth checking out
Mango – Best Business Casual Fashion Choice
- Size range is from XXS to 4XL
- Mango has great attainable workwear basics (and gems!) in an inclusive size range. I celebrate them ditching their previous curvy line and working now with a beautiful collection that caters to a wider size range
- They are widely available on high-street but if your size is sold out in store you can always check it out online
- My favorites are their blazers, trousers for work, basic tops and of course accessories. Mango bags are the best and always on trend!
- Size range is from EU 34 to EU 44
- Their sizing is generous and they have a lot of oversized and regular fit items that flatter also curvier body shapes
- Weekday is known of their edgy on-trend styles. It’s really a brand for the coolest girl in the office. They break the rules of a traditional business look and make business casual style work for the people who refuse to conform
- They carry a lot of items in recycled polyester, organic cotton and Lyocell
- Weekday is available in stores and online. Disclaimer: I prefer online as I never quite liked the look of their stores, maybe I am just too old for it!
- My favorites are their denim, shirts, and jackets, especially the trendy yet classic quilted styles that are now so popular
More Business Casual Fashion Inspiration In Blog Archives
My blog archives are a fantastic source of business casual workwear inspiration. There’s always something new and old posts are being updated on a regular basis. Even if you have seen the post before it’s worth checking if it has been updated.
- The Best Online Fashion Shops For Busy Business Women
- How To Look Stylish When WFH?
- Workwear And Business Style Forecasts
- The Best Workwear Right Now
- The Best Navy Work Dresses
Hate shopping clothes? You are definitely not alone there. Most of my clients don’t like shopping at all or consider it a daunting task. Having a professional personal shopper in tow will take the guess-work out of your business style.
I shop all brands (also online for your convenience) and take in consideration your existing wardrobe. That way you buy only what you really need -and what you really love. Make your personal shopping appointment with me today and take your 9to5 style to the next level!
Hope you got inspired by my selection of the best business casual fashion brands for all sizes. Were you able to find something for your shape and size? Did I miss your favorite business casual workwear brand? Let me know in comments!
This post was originally published on 12th November and updated on 24th March 2022
28 thoughts on “The Best Business Casual Fashion Brands For All Sizes”
Thank you so much Charity! Glad to hear that you found my post helpful xx
I love all these business casual pieces! Looks great!
Thank you so much Kimba!
These are lovely recommendation! I personally love the outfit you pick from Arket since I’m a big fan of black and white outfit combo <3
Thank you so much Jenny! It’s a great idea to pay attention to appearance also when working from home. It raised your feeling of self-worth xx
Such a great selection of brands and picks! I love smarter clothing, even though I work for myself and work from home I think I need to dress smarter every day!
Thank you so much! I am so excited to read about your minimalism journey. Keep it up xx
I don’t buy many clothes these days, ever since I began my minimalism journey, but some of these picks are really beautiful x
Thank you Lauren! I am always happy to help with fashion dilemmas. Have a great weekend xx
I have only heard of H&M and maybe mango. But it’s great there are other brands out there. I think Zara is another great one with lots of different style ideas. Thank you for sharing lovely!
Aw thank you so much Hannah! That’s lovely to hear. Happy spring xx
Oh wow, I love everything you’ve picked out! I’ve been wanting some new things I can wear to when I have to leave the house for work again, and this is perfect. Thanks for sharing xx
Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/
Thank you so much xx
Thank you & you too!
Yes please do! There’s a lot of really lovely items. I can imagine you’d find some cool stuff at Monki for example. Have a wonderful December Karalee xx
I have only shopped at H&M before, but I should definitely check out your other recommednations!
Thank you Lisa! Dressing from the waist up is the thing in 2020. You can rock comfy leggings or jeans if your top is in check. Think about nice accessories like necklaces and scarves to spice up the items you already own xx
That’s great to hear Amber! I also found really nice things at H&M for myself and for my personal styling clients who now shop online with me xx
Lovely to hear that you enjoyed reading my blog. Slower pace has it’s advantages for sure -also in fashion xxx
Happy to hear that you found my post helpful Lauren! I like H&M too and some of their stuff is really good quality. For example those shirts that I linked are great xxx
I love that you’ve chosen some retailers for us curvier ladies, thank you, Jenni! It’s been a while since I’ve needed any workwear as I’m a remote worker and don’t have meetings to go to but I could do with some new tops for Zoom calls 🙂
I have recently been getting into H and M a lot more they have some lovely autumn items out!
Amber | https://theunpredictedpage.com
Thank you for sharing, casualwear really took the lead in our new slower life pace, this is great!
This is a very helpful post. I have shopped in H&M before, the prices are reasonable for their products. Thank you for sharing.
True, it’s time that men got more options too. Especially color palettes for men tend to be quite limited. Thank you so much for sharing my link, hope your partner likes it. Have a lovely weekend xx
Thank you so much Lisa! COS is my all time favorite. Almost all my work dresses are from them. Happy shopping xx
Women have so much more variety when it comes to fashion, I’m often jealous of that. Men’s stuff is often bland and the range is limited. I had to share the Arket bag with my partner as it might be something they’d like
Love these brands! I used to shop a lot at H&M, but in the last few years I’ve preferred Cos and Costes. They’re beautiful brands really.