DISCLAIMER: I am using affiliate links in my blog and may earn a commission from your purchases. However, all my style recommendations are genuine and based on my personal style preferences. I want to offer you a beautiful fashion experience every time your visit this blog. Thank you so much for supporting I on Image!
The Best Business Casual Fashion Brands For All Sizes
In this blog post I have selected the best business casual fashion brands for you. I aimed for an inclusive selection of attainable workwear brands for all sizes. These business casual officewear collections won’t break the bank so you’ll still have money for other things in life.
Enjoy this virtual business fashion shopping tour with your very own personal shopper and stylist. Please note that this post is updated regularly so save it in your favorites now. Come back every now and then for new fabulous work wear picks for you to slay in.
Happy online office wear shopping with I on Image!
- Size range is from EU 34 to EU 44
- Their sizing is on the slim side so it’s ideal for long and lean body shapes
- At Arket you’ll get that clean Nordic minimalist look
- They carry a wide selection of sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and recycled polyester
- You can visit Arket concept boutiques with a cozy Swedish cafe -or shop online 24/7
- My favorites are their good quality knitwear (suitable for all shapes), great basic T-shirts and amazing sleek bags and shoes
COS – Best Business Casual Fashion Choice
- Size range is from EU 32 to EU 44
- They carry a lot of wide or relaxed fit items that are ideal for curvy and tall body shapes
- You’ll get to enjoy your daily dose of coveted Nordic minimalism
- COS has a wide selection of sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and recycled polyester
- Their collections are available in boutiques and online
- My favorites are their work dresses (I have at least 5 in my closet!), every day knitwear and shoes. They also have amazing denim (you know that cool girl no-stretch denim that everyone is wearing) and great basic T-shirts
- Size range is from EU 32 to EU 62
- H&M is a dream land of affordable fashion with a small range of conscious items
- They carry a wide selection of modern work wear for all shapes and all ages
- H&M stores are widely available on high-street
- You can join their digital membership program and profit from great offers such as: Discount codes, giveaways, free delivery and more!
- My favorites are their satin blouses for work, pleated skirts and shape wear. They also make a nice selection of attainable accessories that are worth checking out
Mango – Best Business Casual Fashion Choice
- Size range is from XXS to 4XL
- Mango has great attainable workwear basics (and gems!) in an inclusive size range. I celebrate them ditching their previous curvy line and working now with a beautiful collection that caters to a wider size range
- They are widely available on high-street but if your size is sold out in store you can always check it out online
- My favorites are their blazers, trousers for work, basic tops and of course accessories. Mango bags are the best and always on trend!
- Size range is from EU 34 to EU 44
- Their sizing is generous and they have a lot of oversized and regular fit items that flatter also curvier body shapes
- Weekday is known of their edgy on-trend styles. It’s really a brand for the coolest girl in the office. They break the rules of a traditional business look and make business casual style work for the people who refuse to conform
- They carry a lot of items in recycled polyester, organic cotton and Lyocell
- Weekday is available in stores and online. Disclaimer: I prefer online as I never quite liked the look of their stores, maybe I am just too old for it!
- My favorites are their denim, shirts, and jackets, especially the trendy yet classic quilted styles that are now so popular
More Business Casual Fashion Inspiration
My blog archives are a fantastic source of business casual workwear inspiration. There’s always something new and old posts are being updated on a regular basis. Even if you have seen the post before it’s worth checking if it has been updated.
- The Best Online Fashion Shops For Busy Business Women
- How To Look Stylish When WFH?
- Workwear And Business Style Forecasts
- The Best Workwear Right Now
- The Best Navy Work Dresses
Hate shopping clothes? You are definitely not alone there. Most of my clients don’t like shopping at all or consider it a daunting task. Having a professional personal shopper in tow will take the guess-work out of your business style.
I shop all brands (also online for your convenience) and take in consideration your existing wardrobe. That way you buy only what you really need -and what you really love. Make your personal shopping appointment with me today and take your 9to5 style to the next level!
Hope you got inspired by my selection of the best business casual fashion brands for all sizes. Were you able to find something for your shape and size? Did I miss your favorite business casual workwear brand? Let me know in comments!
This post was originally published on 12th November and updated on 24th March 2022