How To Look Stylish When Working From Home
Learn how to look stylish when working from home with the help of your image consultant, personal stylist and workwear expert Jenni of I on Image.
My job is to help you discover your own unique style that you can enjoy for years to come. You individual style tells your story and looks 100% like you.
I have always been fascinated by fashion history because over the centuries our style has been a powerful way of self-expression. Our style affects our mood and shows everyone who we are.
This fact of life remains the same even when we are working from home during the pandemic. We still meet new people and make new connections, it’s just now moved online, perhaps for good.
Advantages Of Having Great WFH Style
- It’s a massive boost to your confidence. Never over-look this fact when choosing what to wear
- You will gain a clearer self-image and better self-knowledge. Future style choices will become easier to you over time
- It helps you to learn to appreciate your worth and to communicate it to others
- You will always make a great 1st impression and get better opportunities in life
- It helps you to find your inner peace in turbulent times.
- You take pride in being your best self every single day
Look Stylish When Working From Home
- Simplify your wardrobe down to what is truly relevant to you right now. Utilize my FREE Wardrobe Editing Guide
- Focus on pieces that increase your confidence, give you energy and grit
- Finding your own color palette helps you look stunning on video
- Wear every day something beautiful, even if it’s just a necklace or a scarf in your signature color
- Think dressing from waist up. Now it’s perfectly acceptable to wear leggings to work, just combine with a nice top or a sharp jacket
- Work on finding the right fit and material. Don’t sacrifice comfort or quality, you need it now more than ever
- Invest in a comfortable, yet elegant wardrobe of chic feel-good fashion that helps you to find your inner peace throughout the day
- Choose an effortless makeup and hair look that will help you to be at your best every single day
Stylish Dressing From Waist Up Ideas
- Statement tops, sweaters, cardigans and jackets
- All details on your top half, such as collars, ruffles, embellishments and statement buttons
- Sparkly earrings, necklaces and brooches
- Power colors and statement prints
- Elevated loungewear worn together with workwear
- Scarves, shawls, ponchos and wraps
Get more workwear inspiration and business fashion advice in blog:
- The Best Business Casual Fashion Brands For All Sizes
- Powerful And Personal Job Interview Style Advice For You
- Back To Work Style Tips
- The Best Navy Work Dresses
Hope my tips on how to look stylish when working from home will help you make better style choices this year. Remember that this is up to you and you are the boss of your style!
Share your best working from home style tips in comments and help others look as good as you.
Stay stylish and keep on slaying at work!