* This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a commission from your purchases. There is no extra cost involved for you and all my recommendations are based on my personal fashion preferences. Thank you for supporting I on Image!
The Most Stylish Galentine’s Day Ideas
These are the most stylish Galentine’s Day ideas for you to enjoy. Celebrate safely in style alone or with your best girl friends live or via Zoom.
This year Valentine’s Day will most likely be different to other years. In some areas restaurants are closed completely. Some people wouldn’t feel comfortable to go out even if they could.
I wanted to make this style and gift guide for you so you can still experience the season of love. Celebrating at home or in a smaller circle is a sensible choice this year.
It also allows you to spend quality time with your closest friends or enjoy a moment of well-deserved self-care on your own.
Over-the-top Hallmark-style romance feel this year somewhat out of place. First, it might not be safe to arrange in the midst of a pandemic. Second, if you want something beautiful you can just get it yourself, right? No need to wait for a Prince Charming!
❤️ Celebrating Galentine’s Day in style. Get your cozy glam matching looks from Lilly Pulitzer #resort365 collection, make giant margaritas and watch a chick flick together ❤️
Note to self and y’all: This can also be organized safely via Zoom!
Shop The Look
❤️ Home alone on Galentine’s Day? I got you covered with these uplifting Valentine’s Day Target finds ❤️
- Fiery red heart shaped mini waffle maker
- Embroidered floral pillow with tassles
- Red velvet cupcake scented candle jar
- Essie limited edition Valentine’s Day 2021 collection nail polish “Tug at the harpstrings”
- Cute checkered plaid plush throw in red and blush
Just add a chickflick and call it a success!
Shop The Look
❤️ Love yourself on Valentine’s Day and treat yourself to some well-deserved luxury from the romantic Nordstrom collection ❤️
- Tory Burch red heart slippers to lounge around
- Kate Spade silk bandana with adorable heart print to wrap around your messy WFH bun
- Tom Ford “Lost Cherry” eau de parfum 50ml for a sweet sexy fragrance experience
- Charlotte Tilbury “Glowgasm” color changing lipstick in glowing red “Jewelgasm”
- Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask for a luminous and energized complexion
Shop The Look
Get more seasonal shopping inspiration in my blog:
- MORE Gift Guides from I on Image
- All LIKEtoKNOW.it blog posts in one place
- Remember to always be a sustainable fashionista!
Remember that you need to love yourself first. And if you already do, there’s nothing wrong with showing it to the world. You deserve a little pampering because it’s been a crazy past 12 months.
With these words I am wishing you a very happy Valentine’s Day 2021!