DISCLAIMER: This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a commission for your purchases. All my recommendations are genuine and based on my personal style preferences.
Thank you for supporting I on Image!
The Best Workwear Right Now
This post brings you the best workwear to rock right now. I selected my “Back To Work” fashion favorites from Tory Burch and Coach collections at Nordstrom.
My aim was to create you a versatile work wear capsule wardrobe that makes you look polished and professional but in a modern way. I also wanted the looks to work for you when you are working from home.
These times have changed the way we dress up for work a lot. The temptation to hang out in pajamas all day long is huge but I can guarantee that you will feel better if you make an effort. After all, we should be dressing up first and foremost for ourselves.
Hope you love these looks as much as I do!
My Back To Work Favorites
Under each look there’s a LIKEtoKNOW.it Shop The Post – widget that allows you to buy the outfit that you like the most + A couple of customized style ideas to make the look more your own.
More Workwear Inspiration
1. My blog is of course a great source to get more workwear inspiration. Here I have selected a few posts that I know you will enjoy:
- Autumn Winter 2020 Fashion Trends To Wear Right Now
- The Best Navy Work Dresses
- Back To Work Style Tips
- Back To Work Fashion Ideas
2. On Pinterest I have a dedicated board for women’s workwear called Working Wardrobe. Head there and start saving the best office looks on your own style boards.
3. Follow me on your favorite social media channel for MORE amazing workwear inspo. Especially my Instagram is a really great place to be for this purpose.
Let me know in comments which look you loved the most and what would you like to see more in my upcoming style edits. Remember that I am writing this blog for you and that your opinion matters.
Enjoy your fall/autumn in style!