How To Wear Animal Prints?
Learn new ways to wear animal prints with your favorite virtual personal stylist = Yes, that’s me! Look your best in fabulous jungle inspired outfits. You can consider animal print neutrals or a walk on the wild side. They can look cute, sexy, cool or classic depending on how you style them. The possibilities are endless and I want to show you the ways I like to style my leopard, zebra, tiger and snake prints.
Enjoy my fashion report and take some notes in your own style book! All looks can be saved on Pinterest for later.
My Animal Print Outfit Ideas
1. With chic beige – Animal prints love a neutral background. Pick the most flattering shade of beige in your animal print and match your accessories to that. Braided sandals and chain bags are very much on trend right now and I am loving all the glam.
2. Get a matching manicure – Pick your favorite neutral in your animal print and ask your manicurist to match the shade on your nails. Or get a DIY mani like I did in this photo. This is such a simple way to look incredibly chic and polished (no pun intended, but I take it).
3. Take the fantasy route – Animal prints don’t have to be neutrals. There’s a full rainbow of colors available to choose from. Here I gave a cute pink dress a wild spin by going pink zebra (or tiger, I am not really sure which one it is).
4. Spice it up with red – Animal prints love a splash of sassy red! There’s an amazing energy in this combination and it’s very me. If it all feels just too much, then consider just a red manicure or a classic matte red lip.
Ready For More Personal Styling Tips?
5. Mix with other prints – They say leopard print is a neutral and I couldn’t agree more. That way it makes a wonderful pair for other prints such as florals, polkadots and many other cool prints. Here I styled my frilly leopard print skirt with a glamorous chain print blouse.
6. Just add glitter – This is self-explanatory in my style books. Everything just looks better with a little bit of shimmer and shine. I like to keep mine understated and rock them in shoes or in my jewelry. Big sparkly hoops dress up any look really nicely!
7. Always with a smile 😊 Because, of course! You will always look better with a genuine happy smile on your face. In fact, it’s the only accessory that you need. No matter how stylish we are and strive to be, there’s nothing more engaging than authenticity and an upbeat attitude.
8. With classic black – This is the fail-proof way to wear animal prints. Tame your animal print items with a good dose of black and make the print office-appropriate in the process. This print is no longer reserved for evenings or for ladies who lunch. Animal print is a modern way to dress up to work.
🌟 Bonus style tip: Never stop having fun with fashion!
How do you style your animal prints? Share your best kept style secrets in comments below! Happy July my fashion loving friends!