DISCLAIMER: I am using affiliate links in my blog and may earn a commission from your purchases. However, all my style recommendations are genuine and based on my personal style preferences. I want to offer you a beautiful fashion experience every time your visit this blog. Thank you so much for supporting I on Image!
Here comes I on Image’s sparkling holiday party fashion edition! This is the time of the year when the party calendar is full and the dark nights are an open invitation to wear something that shimmers.
I am presenting you a glamorous selection from the latest party collections to kick off the most wonderful time of the year in style.
Sparkles – Holiday Party Style Edit
- Josh V golden biker jacket. Make a statement by toughening up your look with this striking biker jacket. Wear with denim, LBD, floor length gowns… Practically anything that needs a little -or a lot- oomph. Note to self and y’all: You can be spotted all the way from Mars so be prepared to get all the attention.
- Blush 14k gold hoop earrings with zirkonias and 14k gold stud earrings with zirkonias. I am a big fan of simple sparkling earrings that bring a touch of luxury to your trusted basics. These are also ideal for situations when your outfit is so over the top that jewelry needs to be simple yet sophisticated. Believe it or not it happens to me quite often!
- Inna customized dress with high frilled neck and bow tie. With the ever rising popularity of slow fashion nothing says timeless elegance better than made to measure clothing. These dresses are available in many styles and colours to fit every shape and taste. Please note that a couple of fitting sessions are required but then you can be sure that your dress is a true match to your body shape.
- Josh V glitter and gold wrap mini dress. If you are looking for a true va-va-voom dress this Christmas, look no further. This ticks all the boxes: High octane shine, check. Plunging neckline, check. Figure hugging, check. For a more modest look, layer it over a turtle neck and wide leg trousers. For a rock chick look layer over black leather-look leggings and add a smokey eye and a truckload of jewelry.
- Blush 14k gold necklace with zirkonia pendant and Blush 14k gold chain necklace. Layering necklaces is a fun way to create some panache in your everyday look and the style works really well at parties too. Start with two delicate chains in the same metal and start elevating your personal style from there. These come in various styles and metals accompanied by a collection of pendants. Never underestimate how desirable the smallest of packages under the tree can be!
- Josh V golden patent leather ankle boots. No time or energy to dress up after a hectic day? Wear these statement boots with your trusted denim and an oversized cashmere sweater. Jewelry is optional if you managed to slick on a hasty statement lip.
- Blush 14k gold rings and Blush 14k gold rings with zirkonias. They come in various contemporary and classic styles, and are therefore ideal for stacking and collecting. Mix and match creatively different metals and textures to make the look your own. Remember also that tiny presents travel really well and that they make perfect stocking fillers.
- Anna + Nina golden shell minaudière. There is something utterly fascinating about pretty little bags that don’t fit anything in them. The idea of leaving the house with only a lipstick, pin card and keys just feels so wonderfully decadent and joyous. Where is the girl carrying that bag going? Who is meeting? Where will she end up? Big questions for such a little bag. If you are a free spirit only in your dreams then opt for a coat with big pockets that will fit everything else.
- Josh V golden patent leather stilettos with transparent insert. Make a big impact in metallic heels that are huge news this season. I promise that they are surprisingly versatile and ten times more festive than any neutral shade would be. They add instant glam to the simplest of outfits. Skip the boring going-home-to-change-part and just slip your feet into these shiny babes comes happy hour.
- Anna + Nina gold plated brass Ginko leaves statement necklace. This necklace is a powerful way to style your office look into a party look in a flash. This speedy transformation from office to OMG can be done easily in the back of an Uber. They also have matching earrings available for maximum impact. On a big night out wear with a crisp white blouse and a full skirt.
- Anna + Nina gold plated brass shell statement earrings. Set your minimalistic LBD apart with a pair of larger than life statement earrings. Just slick your hair back and add a dramatic lip. Alternatively pay homage to recently deceased maestro Azzedine Alaïa and wear an unapologetic body con dress.
Stockists & Photo Credits
- Anna + Nina also available at De Bijenkorf
- Blush also available at De Bijenkorf
- Inna – Discontinued
- Josh V
Shop For More Blush Jewelry @ De Bijenkorf
How To Wear Sparkles This Holiday Party Season
- Combine shiny items with clashing textures. Think cashmere, wool, leather and denim. Combine with silk, satin, velvet and chiffon.
- Don’t reserve the sparkles only for the night. They work really well in the daytime too with a big sweater and opaque tights. Get some styling tips in this blog post: How To Dress Things Down?
- Choose one amazing sparkly item per look and keep the rest simple to avoid an overdose of sequins.
- Keep the makeup simple yet powerful with emphasis on the lips or on the eyes, never both.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. The party season was invented for the people to have fun! How about going over-the-top and going over-dressed to your next holiday party?
Get More Holiday Party Inspo In Blog
- Grab some lovely Christmas Style Inspiration
- Don’t overlook Sustainable Holiday Party Style
- Shop ’til you drop: LBD Party Edit
May your days be merry and bright!