Working In The Heatwave – Really Cool Office Looks
Working in the heatwave is a serious fashion challenge. How to stay stylish and cool when the temperature keeps on rising? I on Image brings you 5 office looks that are all +30C proof!
You won’t be seeing my usual greys, blacks and beiges in this heatwave fashion edit. Tropical temperatures are the perfect excuse to rock some serious color. My preferred neutral to pair these sunny shades is white. I love shades of coral, pineapple, grass, strawberry and the Mediterranean right now.
You may not need the blazer but I have added a fitted white one. It’s just in case you have to present or meet a client. A jacket upgrades your look immediately to business class. It’s nice to have sleeves should the office air-co be turned on max.
Coolest Summer Accessories For The Office
Good news for commuters and pregnant ladies. I have selected stylish flats to complement each outfit. This is because sometimes you might prefer to keep your feet on the ground. Open toes are OK in most offices but make sure yours are at least well groomed. Fabulous nudes are the most stylish nail varnish shade of the season but nothing beats a classic red.
Stylish sunglasses are of course a must when you are popping out for your vegan frappuccino. Bold summery accessories in sunny shades and shimmer finish your look and add extra laid-back cool into your look.
Stay Stylish & Cool At Work With I on Image
1. SO BREEZY: Floaty lavender blue jumpsuit, white blazer & white platform sandals with cork heel
2. FRESH VIBES: Printed Hawai-shirt, blue A-line skirt, white blazer & white platform sandals with cork heel
3. EARTH GODDESS: White blazer, blue cotton & lace maxi dress with coral & gold accessories
4. RESORT CHIC: White cotton & lace maxi dress, printed blouse, cork heel wedges with yellow & gold accessories
5. RETRO GAL: Navy polkadot fit and flare sundress, white blazer with red & gold accessories
More Summer Style Inspiration For The Summer
Find all summer office looks on I on Image’s Pinterest board “Working Wardrobe”. We even have a dedicated Pinterest board for SUMMER STYLE where you can save all the summer style inspo to your own style boards. Let your friends know about it too on social media.
👉 Follow I on Image on social media for best personal image & style tips, fabulous shopping ideas and amazing fashion advice 🧥👗👠
Get MORE amazing summer style inspiration in blog:
- My Lovely Summer Style Essentials
- Summer Fashion Special
- Exploring The Best Summer Style
- Summer Fashion Bingo
- Timeless Summer Fashion Inspiration
Stay stylish and cool all summer long with I on Image!
This post was originally published on 4th July 2015 and updated on 14th June 2022 .