DISCLAIMER: I am using affiliate links in my blog and may earn a commission from your purchases. However, all my style recommendations are genuine and based on my personal style preferences. I want to offer you a beautiful fashion experience every time your visit this blog. Thank you so much for supporting I on Image!
Exploring The Best Summer Style
In this post we are exploring the best summer style with your trusted personal stylist and personal shopper Jenni at I on Image. Look fabulous all summer long and enjoy your holidays in style!
Summer holiday season is here. In the coming weeks I will be posting in the spirit of warm summery days. I have created several vacation looks for you to wear where ever you may go this summer.
Summer Vacation Outfits Selected By Me
1. White Broderie Anglaise skirt with distressed denim jacket and pink accessories. Navy stripy swimsuit doubles as a top. This look is all about long lazy days on the seaside. Pack lightly and have a lot of fun!
2. White embroidered boho-style tunic dress, white platform cork heels and a tan saddle bag. I love this dreamy dress style that keeps on coming back every season. It’s at it’s best with tanned legs, simple makeup and wind-swept hair.
3. Coral pink tunic dress with tan platform wedges and a tan saddle bag. This Marc Jacobs summer perfume “DAISY EAU SO FRESH” is one of my all time summer favorites. I bought it for the 1st time when I was expecting my firstborn and it’s been with me every summer since then.
Shop The Fragrance In Your Country
4. Army green summer utility jacket, Tencel denim shorts, stripy tank top and khaki monogrammed sneakers. This look is ideal for explorers, hikers and day-trippers. The light-weight jacket folds along with the scarf into your rucksack for moments in the sun.
4. Khaki lyocell playsuit, strapless bikini and cool turquoise accessories. This look takes you from the beach to lunch, shopping and terrace. I am in love with sustainable lyocell (aka Tencel) material that feels a bit like thick silk but is actually very low maintenance.
5. White Broderie Anglaise maxi-dress, distressed denim jacket and sporty navy & pink accessories. Breezy maxi-dresses are ideal for sundowners but they look amazing during the day too. Dress up your summer look or make your look more casual as you go.
Exploring More Summer Style With I on Image
I hope you love these summer holiday outfits as much as I do. You can find them all on my Pinterest board dedicated to endlessly stylish summer. Save my style inspiration on your own fashion board or share my picks with your friends.
You can also shop my style on the LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app. Get started with this handy instruction video.
Start exploring your summer style today. Save these care-free & cool vacation looks on your own style board. Let your friends know what you found. Sharing is caring!
Explore MORE FABULOUS summer style in blog:
This post was originally published on 30th June 2015 and updated on 26th June 2021.
Have a lovely summer time!