* This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a commission from your purchases. There is no extra cost involved for you and all my recommendations are based on my personal fashion preferences. Thank you for supporting I on Image!
Exploring The Best Summer Style With Your Personal Stylist
In this post we are exploring the best summer style with your trusted personal stylist and personal shopper Jenni at I on Image. Look fabulous all summer long and enjoy your holidays in style!
Summer holiday season is here. In the coming weeks I will be posting in the spirit of warm summery days. I have created several vacation looks for you to wear where ever you may go this summer.
Summer Vacation Outfits Selected By Me
1. White broderie anglaise skirt with distressed denim jacket and pink accessories. Navy stripy swimsuit doubles as a top.
2. White embroidered boho style tunic dress, white platform cork heels and a tan saddle bag
3. Coral pink tunic dress with tan platform wedges and a tan saddle bag. This Marc Jacobs summer perfume “DAISY EAU SO FRESH” is one of my all time summer favorites.
Shop The Fragrance
4. Army green summer utility jacket, Tencel denim shorts, stripy tank top and khaki monogrammed sneakers
4. Khaki lyocell playsuit, strapless bikini and cool turquoise accessories
5. White broderie anglaise maxi dress, distressed denim jacket and sporty navy & pink accessories
Exploring More Summer Style With I on Image
I hope you love these summer holiday outfits as much as I do. You can find them all on my Pinterest board dedicated to endlessly stylish summer.
Start exploring your summer style today. Save these carefree & cool vacation looks on your own style board. Let your friends know what you found. Sharing is caring!
Explore summer style in blog:
This post was originally published on 30th June 2015 and updated on 12th May 2020 with new links and embeds from Pinterest. These looks were created with Style Fruits that has since closed it’s website.
Have a lovely summer time!