The Sassiest Summer Fashion Special
I curated this sassiest summer fashion special to help you look amazing all summer season long. Enjoy your holiday style in style with these looks curated by your personal stylist and personal shopper = me. Look amazing all summer long!
I love these shades of coral and turquoise that take me immediately far far away on a pristine beach where the days are long and lazy. A wide brimmed sunhat and stylish sunglasses are an absolute must. I get headaches so easily in the sun, and who has time for that on a holiday.
Flat sandals give your toes a break and matching accessories finish your look. I also always love to have a new summer scent that sets the mood for the whole season. I get mine always in the very beginning of the season.
Summer Holiday Looks Selected By Me
1. Turquoise fringe top + Distressed denim shorts + Turquoise & coral feather earrings + Coral nail polish
2. Aqua green high-low dress + Crocheted white cardigan + Dusty green saddle bag
3. Mint green printed kaftan top + Mint green printed bikini + Distressed denim shorts + Silver sandals
4. White crocheted top + Coral tiered maxi-skirt + Straw hat + Tan saddle bag
5. Coral playsuit + White crocheted cardigan + Straw hat + Paisley print clutch bag
6. Floral bodycon dress + White denim jacket + White strappy sandals + Coral nail polish
Want More Summer Style?
I hope you love these outfits as much as I do. You can find them all -AND MORE- on my Pinterest board dedicated to endlessly stylish summer. Go ahead and save these fashionable looks on your own style board. Share your fabulous style ideas with your friends!
Get MORE Sassy Summer Fashion Inspo In Blog
- Fabulous Summer Style Inspiration For You
- Timeless Summer Fashion Inspiration
- Spring Summer 2021 Fashion Trends
- Summer Fashion Bingo
- My Summer Style Essentials
Now it’s time to sit back and just look good. Okay, reading a nice book or having a mocktail/cocktail with a colorful umbrella are pretty good alternatives too! Activate your out office message and don’t skimp on sunscreen. Don’t forget to follow me on my socials for more amazing style advice.
This post was originally published on 10th July 2016 and updated on 26th May 2021.
Have a lovely summer time!