Summer Fashion Special By Your Personal Stylist
I curated this summer fashion special to help you look amazing all season long. Enjoy your holiday style in style with these looks curated by your personal stylist and personal shopper =me.
I love these shades of coral and turquoise that take me immediately far far away on a pristine beach where the days are long and lazy. A wide brimmed sunhat and stylish sunglasses are an absolute must. I get headaches so easily in the sun, and who has time for that on a holiday.
Flat sandals give your toes a break and matching accessories finish your look. I also always love to have a new summer scent that sets the mood for the whole season. I get mine always in the very beginning of the season.
Holiday Looks Selected By Me
1. Turquoise fringe top + Distressd denim shorts + Turquoise & coral feather earrings + Coral nail polish
2. Aqua green high-low dress + Crocheted white cardigan + Dusty green saddle bag
3. Mint green printed kaftan top + Mint green printed bikini + Distressed denim shorts + Silver sandals
4. White crocheted top + Coral tiered maxi-skirt + Straw hat + Tan saddle bag
5. Coral playsuit + White crocheted cardigan + Straw hat + Paisley print clutch bag
6. Floral bodycon dress + White denim jacket + White strappy sandals + Coral nail polish
Want More Summer Style?
I hope you love these outfits as much as I do. You can find them all -AND MORE- on my Pinterest board dedicated to endlessly stylish summer.
Go ahead and save these fashionable looks on your own style board. Share your fabulous style ideas with your friends!
Summer fashion inspo in blog:
Now it’s time to sit back and just look good. Okay, reading a nice book or having a mocktail/cocktail with a colorful umbrella are pretty good alternatives too!
Activate your out office message and don’t skimp on sunscreen. Don’t forget to follow me on my socials for more amazing style advice.
Have a lovely summer time!
This post was originally published on 10th July 2016 and updated on 12th May 2020 with new links and embeds from Pinterest. These looks were created with Style Fruits that has since closed it’s website.