Spring Style Inspiration From Your Personal Stylist
Here is a collection of SPRING STYLE INSPIRATION to keep you super stylish all spring long! Get wearable and affordable style ideas from your (virtual) personal stylist + Play FREE This or That -style game.
In this blog post I am sharing my own spring fashion inspiration with you. All looks are styled by me and all items are my own.
These looks work on many body shapes and sizes. Here at I on Image we are never snobbish about age either. So go enjoy your spring fashion, buy the dress, dream a little…
In lockdown nobody will see you, so you could wear just sweatpants all day long -or eat cheese puffs in a ball gown. Anything goes, as long as you are having fun with your style.
I also put a strong emphasis on repeating outfits and re-purposing items. One-wear looks are so last season. Shop your closet and discover new ways to wear items that you already own.
My Favorite Spring Looks
1. Red snakeprint satin blouse with gold buttons + White mom jeans + Red handbag with golden chain + Red suede mules with gold buckle
2. Chain print bodysuit blouse in yellow, mustard, gold and copper tones + Classic oversized tortoise sunglasses
3. Lavender short sleeved turtleneck + Mom jeans + White retro style sunglasses + Light grey bow pumps
4. Oversized floral print dress + White retro style sunglasses + Red handbag with golden chain + Blue satin slingbacks with crystal buckle
5. Oversized blush pink sunglasses + Pink polkadot silk chiffon scarf + Pink blouse
Hope you liked these looks as much as I do! You can shop my style 24/7 (and during lockdown) on LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app. It’s the most fashionable app full of most coveted influencer style.
Download the FREE app and start browsing your favorite looks today!
This or That – SPRING EDITION
You just pick your favorite look of the day from the options. Mix and match for new cool looks and enjoy your style. Play on your own or with a fashionista friend who you are missing right now.
Want More FREE Fashion Tips?
I have a dedicated Pinterest board for SPRING STYLE. You can save all the above looks on your own style inspiration board. Follow I on Image on social media for MORE spring looks.
Grab my Spring Summer 2021 Fashion Trend Report and update your style to the new season without breaking the bank.
Share your style secrets in comments and let a friend know about this blog with those little social sharing buttons below this post.
Enjoy your spring in style with I on Image!