DISCLAIMER: I am using affiliate links in my blog and may earn a commission from your purchases. However, all my style recommendations are genuine and based on my personal style preferences. I want to offer you a beautiful fashion experience every time your visit this blog. Thank you so much for supporting I on Image!
Amazing Autumn Style Inspiration For You
Here comes a collection of amazing AUTUMN STYLE INSPIRATION to keep you looking great no matter where you are going. Stay warm, dry – and above all: stylish – all autumn long + Play FREE This or That -style game created by your personal stylist Jenni at I on Image.
As your personal stylist I want to ignite fashion creativity in you, and to help you realize that you can style amazing outfits on your own. My biggest reward is to see my clients wearing the items we bought together but adding their own finishing touches to their look. For me that’s real style!
Get The Most Out Of Your Fall Style With I on Image
- You don’t need to own all the latest trend items to create new looks. Some of those trends simply don’t have a place in your style story. I will never force you to look like someone else. The idea is to remain always truthful to yourself so pick only trends that speak to you.
- You can buy the items that are missing from your autumn wardrobe on your own or with me online. You can also steal my style on LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app.
- Ask for style tips, fashion advice and shopping ideas in the comments section of this post or on my social media. I’d love to answer your questions and to help you to get better style with less effort.
- Remember that not all items need to be new. Shop your closet or shop pre-loved. There are some really amazing second hand items out there waiting for you to give them a happy new home. Alternatively have a clothes swap with friends and have a fun green style evening together!
- Take notes of your favorite looks. Save them on a separate file on your phone and use it as a style journal. You can also save my looks on Instagram or utilize my Pinterest.
👉 Follow I on Image on social media for best personal image & personal styling tips, fabulous shopping ideas and amazing fashion advice 🧥👗👠
Amazing Autumn Outfit Ideas From My Personal Style Files
1. Little Black Dress + Black Sandalettes – This look works well for the summer too but the heavier fabric makes you think ahead. When the temperature drops you can add tights and pumps -or even boots. You could also layer a crisp white shirt or a turtleneck under the dress.
2. Knitted dress in a statement color + Classic black pumps – A nice color adds energy and confidence in your day. Comfy knit material feels good all day whether you’re back in the office or working from home. I styled mine with a brocade jacket because I am just looking for more excuses to wear it!
3. Beige jersey dress + Black sandalettes – Chic beige is always a fabulous choice for fall. It’s a great backdrop for other neutrals, such as classic navy, bright shades or just on it’s own. Combine with ever-so-chic black accessories to add definition into your look.
4. Long satin blouse + Leather-look jeans – This look is a great one in it’s all simplicity. You can add a chunky cardigan, a chic poncho or a stylish scarf on a chilly day. I accessorized mine with monograms to add some personality into my look.
Shop my style on LTK for that effortless fall cool.
5. Scarfs are a fantastic way to update your style into the new season. It’s a low commitment way to look professional and polished. Buy a few in a beautiful print or in your signature color and wear them over your basic blouses or dresses. Next day you just change the scarf and you’re good to go again!
Shop my scarf finds on LTK shopping app.
Autumn Edit of This or That – Style Game
To help you manage your style with ease, I am posting this fun This or That -style game. This is a fashionable version of the game you used to play during long car journeys or gatherings with friends and family.
Instead of foods, movies, holiday destinations or animals, in this version of the popular game you pick and choose your favorite fashion items. The game is very easy and engaging. It can spark a nice thoughts and discussion about style, and as a result help you select outfits that really matter to you.
After all, style is more about individuality and vision, than copying a look that you saw in a magazine or on a celebrity.
How To Play This or That -Style Game?
- You need a pen and paper to write down your choices.
- This game can be played literally anywhere.
- Play this game alone or with a friend.
- Choose an option from the left or right column and write your preferences down.
- Once you have gone through all the options, you’ll have a complete look to wear.
- Play the game soon again. Your style preferences can change from day to day.
Wanna Get More Autumn Style Inspiration?
Get inspired this fall by these autumn style b log posts from I on Image’s blog archives:
- Autumn Winter 2020 Fashion Trends To Wear Right Now
- 1 pair of jeans, 3 looks
- How to Dress Things Down?
- How to Dress Things Up?
Subscribe to my blog to get all the latest posts in your inbox. I am also busy updating old posts so even if you have read a post it’s worth checking it out again to see if any new style advice has been added.
Shop like an influencer on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app. It’s such a great way to browse for looks and brands seen on real-life influencers. I always make sure to add other options and fashion ideas for your inspiration. So even if you don’t buy, it’s worth browsing around to see what’s going on. Start following me today!
Stay warm, dry -and stylish- all autumn long!
This post was originally published on 17th October 2019 and updated on 29th August 2022.
37 thoughts on “Amazing Autumn Style Inspiration For You”
Thank you so much Allie!
Thank you so much Allie! Enjoy your fall in style xx
Oh love these inspiring looks, thanks for posting!
Sweaters are fantastic pieces to wear right now. Pusheen is my favorite cartoon cat 🙂
I love wearing sweaters during the fall & I have this cute Pusheen scarf I wear all the time haha
Thank you so much and happy to hear that you got inspired. Shopping in your own wardrobe is the most sustainable way to get a fashion fix. There are so many hidden treasures that can be styled different ways.
Such a cool guide!! I love that you encourage people to use what they have in their wardrobe
Thank you! Always happy to help with style dilemmas xxx
This is actually a nice way to come up with an outfit if you’re having a hard time deciding!
Thank you so much Natasha! That’s wonderful to hear. I like the variety in looks you get with this style game. Keep on playing xxx
Loved the this or that graphic – definitely useful if you’re having a day where you’re not sure what to wear!
Tash // A Girl with a View
Thank you so much Jenny! Glad to hear that you enjoyed my styling tips xx
Great idea for picking an Autumnal outfit!
Thank you for chiming in Nathalia! I agree with the colors and textures. Such a lovely season to get dressed up xxx
I am a huge fan of autumn fashion since I was a teenager. So many great pieces to enjoy xxx
I’ve been loving autumn! Can’t wait to buy new fashion pieces for the cooler months x
I really dislike these cooler and colder months, but love the color pallet and textures that we can mix and match.
Nathalia | NathaliaFit – Fitness & Wellness Blog
Thank you so much Amber! Have a fantastic autumn xxx
I have been getting into Autumn fashion recently! Love this post a great read!
Amber | The Unpredicted Page
Thank you so much for your nice comment Kat! Autumn is my favorite fashion season and there’s so much great fashion to love right now. Have a great October xx
This was the perfect post for me! I too LOVE Autumn and the clothing choices! Great idea about shopping from your own closet! Will be doing that this weekend!😀
Thank you Adam! Our closets are full of treasures!
Agreed on not having to own every single trendy thing, and not having to have anything new just for the season. You never know what’s hidden in your closet, if you look closely enough!
Thank you so much Amber! I love autumn fashion so much and get always over-excited around this time of the year 🙂
Love this! I cannot wait to update my autumn wardrobe!
Amber | The Unpredicted Page
Fantastic to hear that Lisa! I love to play around with autumn styles but keep on going back to animal prints xx
I love this, Jenni – and I am definitely a THAT girl, give me animal print and silk every time! xxx
Thank you so much Nyxie! Happy to inspire xx
This is cool! I don’t have all the items but, like Mehsi, I could possibly pull something together out of my closet!
Thank you so much Kirsty! Very happy to hear you found it inspiring xx
I love this, I would choose 3 items from each column, have to have my checkered scarf! Great post
Thank you so much Fadima! Creativity is the best friend of style x
Cool game and tips. You just need to be creative to be trendy.
Thank you so much Katt! Happy to hear it was a helpful post x
Oh I love this! I don’t have everything on the list but this is so useful! x
Glad to hear it was helpful! Have a lovely day x
Oh, I definitely like this! I don’t have all the items, but I will just be creative and find some options out of my closet that match closest. 🙂 Thank you for this post.