Autumn Style Inspiration
Here is a collection of AUTUMN STYLE INSPIRATION to keep you looking great no matter where you are going. Stay warm, dry – and above all: stylish – all autumn long + Play FREE This or That -style game
As your personal stylist I want to ignite that creativity in you, and to help you realize that you can style amazing outfits on your own. My biggest reward is to see my clients wearing the items we bought together but adding their own finishing touches to their look. For me that’s real style!
Get The Most Out Of Your Fall Style
- You don’t need to own all the latest trend items to create new looks. Some of them simply don’t have a place in your style story. I will never force you to look like someone else. The idea is to remain always truthful to yourself.
- You can buy the items that are missing from your autumn wardrobe or your own or with me online or on LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app. Scroll down for more information on that.
- Ask for style tips, fashion advice and shopping ideas in the comments section of this post. I’d love to answer your questions and to help you get better style with less effort.
- Remember that not all items need to be new. Shop your closet or shop pre-loved. There are some really amazing second hand items out there waiting for you to give them a happy new home. Alternatively have a clothes swap with friends and have a fun green evening together!
- Take notes of your favorite looks. Save them on a separate file on your phone and use it as a style journal. You can also save my looks on Instagram or utilize my Pinterest. Links to my social media will follow later in this post so keep on reading.
Autumn Edit of This or That – Style Game
To help you manage your style with ease, I am posting this fun This or That -style game. This is a fashionable version of the game you used to play during long car journeys or gatherings with friends and family.
Instead of foods, movies, holiday destinations or animals, in this version you pick and choose your favorite fashion items.
The game is very easy and engaging. It can spark a nice thoughts and discussion about style, and as a result help you select outfits that really matter to you.
After all, style is more about individuality and vision, than copying a look that you saw in a magazine or on a celebrity.
How To Play This or That -Style Game?
- You need a pen and paper to write down your choices.
- This game can be played literally anywhere.
- Play this game alone or with a friend.
- Choose an option from the left or right column and write your preferences down.
- Once you have gone through all the options, you’ll have a complete look to wear.
- Play the game soon again. Your style preferences can change from day to day.
Want More Autumn Style Inspiration?
Get inspired by these posts from I on Image’s blog archives:
- Autumn Winter 2019-2020 Fashion Trends
- Extend the Life of Your Summer Dress
- 1 pair of jeans, 3 looks
- How to Dress Things Down?
- How to Dress Things Up?
Subscribe to my blog to get all the latest posts in your inbox. I am also busy updating old posts so even if you have read a post it’s worth checking it out again to see if any new style advice has been added.
Stay on top of all future promotions and giveaways and subscribe to Stylish News from I on Image. Since January some of my services and promotions will only be available for the newsletter subscribers. Join the inner circle today!
Since summer you have been able to steal my style on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app. It’s such a great way to browse for looks and brands seen on real-life influencers.
I always make sure to add other options and fashion ideas for your inspiration. So even if you don’t buy, it’s worth browsing around to see what’s going on. Start following me today!
My Pinterest board: Autumn Style is getting busy again after the summer and you can save a truck load of style inspo on there. My other socials will also help you to get your fall looks together. Pick your favorite channel and connect with me.
Stay warm, dry -and stylish- all autumn long!
This post was originally published on 17th October 2019 and updated on 8th September 2020 with a new header image, improved style advice and better structure.