Amazing Autumn Style Inspiration For You
Here comes a collection of amazing AUTUMN STYLE INSPIRATION to keep you looking great no matter where you are going. Stay warm, dry – and above all: stylish – all autumn long + Play FREE This or That -style game created by your personal stylist Jenni at I on Image.
As your personal stylist I want to ignite fashion creativity in you, and to help you realize that you can style amazing outfits on your own. My biggest reward is to see my clients wearing the items we bought together but adding their own finishing touches to their look. For me that’s real style!
Get The Most Out Of Your Fall Style With I on Image
- You don’t need to own all the latest trend items to create new looks. Some of those trends simply don’t have a place in your style story. I will never force you to look like someone else. The idea is to remain always truthful to yourself so pick only trends that speak to you.
- You can buy the items that are missing from your autumn wardrobe on your own or with me online. You can also shop my style on LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app.
- Ask for style tips, fashion advice and shopping ideas in the comments section of this post or on my social media. I’d love to answer your questions and to help you to get better style with less effort.
- Remember that not all items need to be new. Shop your closet or shop pre-loved. There are some really amazing second hand items out there waiting for you to give them a happy new home. Alternatively have a clothes swap with friends and have a fun green style evening together!
- Take notes of your favorite looks. Save them on a separate file on your phone and use it as a style journal. You can also save my looks on Instagram or utilize my Pinterest.
👉 Follow I on Image on social media for best personal image & personal styling tips, fabulous shopping ideas and amazing fashion advice 🧥👗👠
Amazing Autumn Outfit Ideas From My Personal Style Files
1. Little Black Dress + Faux fur – This elegant black knitted dress oozes good old fashioned glamour. I combined it with my chocolate brown faux-fur jacket and patent leather T-bar heels.
2. Black puffer jacket + Leather-look leggings. This is a great way to stay warm without looking frumpy. I added a sleeveless cable knit sweater and a printed scarf to lighten up the look a bit.
3. Barbour jacket + Denim. I have owned this jacket for like 15 years and it’s still cool. I typically wear it with denim but it goes well with pleated skirts as well. Monogram accessories bring some definition to my country side chic look.
4. Floral midi dress + Black puffer – This dress is one of my all time favorites and I have worn it a lot. It’s just so beautiful! Here I styled it down with a casual chic puffer jacket and a sparkly sock sneaker.
5. Scarfs are a fantastic way to update your style into the new season. It’s a low commitment way to look professional and polished. Buy a few in a beautiful print or in your signature color and wear them over your basic blouses or dresses. Next day you just change the scarf and you’re good to go again!
Autumn Edit of This or That – Style Game
To help you manage your style with ease, I am posting this fun This or That -style game. This is a fashionable version of the game you used to play during long car journeys or gatherings with friends and family.
Instead of foods, movies, holiday destinations or animals, in this version of the popular game you pick and choose your favorite fashion items. The game is very easy and engaging. It can spark a nice thoughts and discussion about style, and as a result help you select outfits that really matter to you.
After all, style is more about individuality and vision, than copying a look that you saw in a magazine or on a celebrity.
How To Play This or That -Style Game?
- You need a pen and paper to write down your choices.
- This game can be played literally anywhere.
- Play this game alone or with a friend.
- Choose an option from the left or right column and write your preferences down.
- Once you have gone through all the options, you’ll have a complete look to wear.
- Play the game soon again. Your style preferences can change from day to day.
Wanna Get More Autumn Style Inspiration?
Get inspired this fall by these autumn style b log posts from I on Image’s blog archives:
- Extend The Life Of Your Summer Dress
- No White After Labor Day?
- Easy Summer to Fall Transitional Style Tips
Subscribe to my blog to get all the latest posts in your inbox. I am also busy updating old posts so even if you have read a post it’s worth checking it out again to see if any new style advice has been added.
Shop like an influencer on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app. It’s such a great way to browse for looks and brands seen on real-life influencers. I always make sure to add other options and fashion ideas for your inspiration. So even if you don’t buy, it’s worth browsing around to see what’s going on. Start following me today!
Stay warm, dry -and stylish- all autumn long!
This post was originally published on 17th October 2019 and updated on 3rd October 2023.