Happy Holidays 2020 From I on Image
With this post I am wishing you very happy holidays 2020. This is the last blog post of a very turbulent year. If you’re anything like me, you’re probably also just waiting for a fresh start and a brand new year.
But let’s first have the holidays and enjoy them as much as we can. Without much plans, it’s actually an ideal time to slow down and to reflect. With all the Christmas parties being canceled you’ll be still having the most important one: The one in your heart.
For that one there’s no dress code but wearing something fabulous just for the sake of it, and just for yourself, is always an idea to explore. It’s a celebration of your best self and about honoring your finest moments. You deserve to look wonderful after everything you have been through.
And now repeat that out loud.
December Round Up
1. To help you manage your holiday style with flair and elegance, I have put together a few style guides. They are full of fantastic ideas on how to look amazing-even if you’re just staying home and celebrating via Zoom.
- Outfit Inspiration For The Holidays That You Will Love – My favorite holiday looks for you to shop
- Amazing Christmas Style Inspiration – Including FREE This or That Christmas style game
- Sustainable Holiday Party Style Ideas – Spoiler alert: You might not need anything new this year
- In Praise Of Being Over-Dressed – This post is updated on 10th December 2020 with new fabulous styles for you to shop
2. You can shop online throughout the holidays my favorite festive looks and gift ideas on LTK shopping app.
3. Follow I on Image on social media for more festive ideas and holiday cheer
👉 Follow I on Image on social media for best personal image & style tips, fabulous shopping ideas and amazing fashion advice 🧥👗👠
My Holiday Plans This Year
I will be on a well-deserved Christmas break from 21st December 2020 until 4th January 2021. The only exception are my online clients who still have their complimentary online support period active.
I am going to have a plenty of pajama days, read books, play board games, watch movies (we got one month of Disney+ for this purpose only), eat well -and go for brisk walks to digest it all.
Due to the lockdown I will be homeschooling my children until 19th January. Updates on that will follow when I know more. Sending love to all homeschoolers out there. I know it’s not easy!
How you are celebrating this year? I’d love to hear about your plans and the best ideas to make this time more enjoyable for everyone.
IMPORTANT: Please celebrate responsibly this year to ensure that you are not overburdening the already overwhelmed healthcare workers unnecessarily (Yeah baby, that includes dancing on tables on New Year’s Eve!).
LOOKING BACK: Revisit my Best Blog Posts Of 2020
Wishing you and your loved ones truly wonderful holidays!
With love and deep gratitude,