* This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a commission from your purchases. There is no extra cost involved for you and all my recommendations are based on my personal fashion preferences. Thank you for supporting I on Image!
Outfit Inspiration For The Holidays That You Will Love
This post is loaded with outfit inspiration for the holidays. I hope you will love it as much as I do. With these stylish festive picks I am wishing you a very stylish holiday season!
You can shop my style through the LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app. Follow me on the app and get the product details for my favorite fashion finds.
These looks are all tried and tested by me. All you need to do is to pick your favorites. I have added some styling options that you can see by clicking the photos.
My Stylish Festive Picks For You
🌟 My tiered black velvet dress is an ideal choice for spending the holidays at home. I love to lounge in a comfy dress that allows me to eat, drink and be merry, but looks stylish and cute too.
Style with sparkly hair accessories and tights with glitter or a pattern for that extra festive feel. Runs quite big, I am wearing an S, which is rare.
You’ll love the price tag: €25
🌟 Holiday nails in check: H&M Beauty nail lacquer in Marquise with amazing holding power. Very slight metallic shine that adds to the richness of the lush wine red shade.
You’ll love the price tag: 4,99€
🌟 My velour turtleneck top with ruched sleeves is made from super soft stretchy fabric. Style it with leather-look jeans or a pleated skirt for casual glam.
Add a statement lip and sparkly earrings and you’re ready rock around the Christmas tree. It comes in 3 beautiful holiday-proof colors : Burgundy, baby blue and chic black. True to size, I am wearing an M.
You’ll love the price tag: €15
🌟 On trend holiday style ideas under €10: H&M Beauty eau de toilette 20ml “Cashmere” and set of two pink satin scrunchies by Monki. These are also great affordable stocking fillers.
Shop The Post
Share your favorite outfit inspiration for the holidays in comments. Or share this posts with a friend who is looking for a lovely Christmas look.
🌟 Check out also I on Image’s gift guides:
- Beautiful Gold Jewelry Gift Ideas For The Holidays
- Amazing Rose Gold Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Affordable Beauty Gift Ideas For Christmas
🌟 Get more holiday style inspiration in these posts:
- Sustainable Holiday Party Style Ideas For You
- In Praise of Being Over-Dressed
- Amazing Christmas Style Inspiration For You
- Christmas fashion 2020: Party outfit or a Christmas sweater? by Lisa at Mind and Body Intertwined
Wishing you a very stylish holiday season!
Ps. Don’t forget to read my holiday wishes to you in blog