Sunshine Blogger Award Nomination
This is my second Sunshine Blogger Award nomination. The first time I was too busy with my work to accept the nomination but this time I am going for it. I have been kindly nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by lovely Katt Writes Content. Katt is a freelance content writer and fashion blogger from Manchester, UK. Her blogs are always a great resource of information and good advice. Take a look at her nomination over here.
Thank you very much Katt for nominating me, I really appreciate it!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Being a blogger means long lonely hours, often unpaid and unrecognized work. I found my amazing blogger community on Facebook and very recently on Twitter, and I can only hope that I had found them sooner. They have helped and supported me so much and I am very grateful for that.
Here’s what some bright stars of our lovely community have to say about The Sunshine Blogger Award:
The Sunshine Blogger Award reconigses those in the community who post regular content and explore creativity, it is a reward for thier hard work, blogging isn’t as easy as it sounds. -Katt Writes ContentTrending
The Sunshine Blogger Award was created by bloggers to help recognize the hard work and creativity that goes into creating regular content and running a blog, giving us all a chance to showcase each other’s work. –Scripturient Blogger
Sunshine Blogger Rules
- Make sure you thank who nominated you and provide a link to their website/blog.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 different bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Tag the nominees via your blog/social media or both, so they know they have been chosen!
- Introduce the award, list the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The Questions I was asked
- You get the opportunity to learn a new skill tomorrow, no strings attached, what is it? I would like to develop my writing skills and technical knowledge for my blog, but totally out of the box I would like to learn to do some DIY in the house.
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Sushi.
- What’s your favourite genre of music, yes you have to pick one! Grunge. A part of me still lives in 1994. It was a great era in music and it shaped me significantly.
- What is an unpopular opinion that you stick by? Having a lot makes us feel empty inside.
- What is your dream job? Image Consultant… Oh wait a minute, that’s me already!
- Your favourite internet meme? I like the “That feeling when…” and “That moment when…” -memes. There’s so much truth even in the silliest ones.
- Cats or Dogs? It’s go time! Cats. Always cats.
- Who is your favourite celebrity and why? Ellen DeGeneres is such a lovely person. She has a lot empathy and she is so positive. I am always on a good mood after reading her posts. Sometimes I watch her show too and loved the one with Greta Thunberg.
- Name three things you want out of 2020? To dedicate more time for writing, to create more meaningful content for my readers and to cultivate better business relationships.
- Tell me your favourite quote of all time? “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” -Maya Angelou
- What is one top tip you would give to someone who is on the fence about blogging? Life is short, go for it! Make it happen, if you have a great idea and the dedication to share your thoughts and ideas with others.
The Questions I Ask You
- How do you express yourself through your personal style?
- What does your style tell about you?
- Do you have any style icons?
- Is style important to you?
- What is your blogging niche?
- How does your blog reflect your personal brand?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- What sparked the inspiration to start blogging?
- How do you practice self-care during the dark winter months?
- Where should I shop in your home town?
- Where should I eat in your home town?
I am nominating the following bloggers
- Sarah at Dukes Avenue
- Cassie at A Life On A Dime
- Ellie at Ellie’s London
- Claire at Our Favourite Jar
- Sam at I Love Jeans
- Sophie at Glow Steady
- Jenny at Sparkle & Style
- Tia at Tia Teilli
- Kirsty at Luv and Lifestyle
- Tea at Tea Spangsberg
- Jordanne at The Life Of A Glasgow Girl
I hope you enjoy answering these questions. I’m looking forward to reading your answers and I will be sharing snippets of them in my social media. If you enjoyed this post, make sure to follow me on various channels through those tiny buttons. Or subscribe to my blog to get all the latest from me straight to your inbox.
Thank you Katt again for nominating me!
Your image consultant with an eye for detail