Happy Holidays From I on Image 2019
Here comes I on Image’s happy holidays post 2019. It’s the most wonderful time of the year and I am a-loving it! December month just flew by and I would like to thank you for your continuous support.
All those shares, likes and comments on this blog and in my social media truly warm my heart. Keep that love coming as it’s the fuel that keeps me going!
December Round Up
1. Here on I on Image’s personal image and style blog I have two festive posts to help you look great all party season long. Get inspired and have a little fun with your style.
- Amazing Christmas Style Inspiration For You + Including FREE This or That -Style Game
- LBD Party Edit – Shop the Little Black Dresses or just grab the FREE style advice. I won’t hold it against you!
- Sustainable Holiday Party Style Ideas For You – Stay stylish and sustainable all festive season long
Spoiler alert: We do sleeves on our party dresses, typically two of them!
2. On Facebook I ran a December Blog Post Share after the success with the November pilot. You can still submit your December blog posts on this pinned post until 31st December.
Share the festive joy with your friends and contacts who would love to get more visibility to their blog posts during the holidays.
In other news, my Facebook appointment booking tool has been switched off after a good few months because it was not popular enough.
3. Like every December, I on Image’s Instagram is full of Christmas spirit. I have almost every day a new post with style tips, clever little fashion hacks, good old style repeats and loads of pictures of Christmas trees and decorations around the city.
Check out my other socials for more holiday spirit!
👉 Follow I on Image on social media for best personal image & personal styling tips, fabulous shopping ideas and amazing fashion advice 🧥👗👠
More Stylish Holiday Spirit For You…
4. Pinterest board Christmas Style has been a roaring success and it has got 25,5k impressions in just two weeks. You can still apply to become a contributor on this board and show the world that you indeed are Christmas fan number one!
5. Career Coach and HR Psychologist Angela Fusaro of Every Mother Knows interviewed me on her Working Mum’s Blog. We spoke about personal image, style and what we will be wearing to work in 2020.
That’s All From Me Now
Go enjoy your holidays -in style, in pyjamas, in ski-gear, in bikinis… Whatever works for you. As your image consultant and personal stylist I am switching off the mighty style radar so you’re safe now.
Tell me in comments how you are celebrating this year. I’d love to hear about your plans!
I am back in action next year again helping you to look amazing every single day. Check out also my New Year post!
Happy holidays to you and your loved ones!
With love and gratitude,