Dress Your Shape: Apple
Dress your beautiful apple body shape with image consultant Jenni at I on Image. Get personal style advice for YOUR shape and start looking your best every day.
Find out what suits your shape and learn how to look amazing every single day. Say goodbye to wrong clothes and start wearing what suits YOU.
Do you have one or more of the following body features?
- Large bust vs. narrow hips ratio
- Round silhouette, but this has nothing to do with your weight
- Fuller midsection
- Great legs
-> YES THAT’S ME, keep on reading further for style advice
Apple Power Features
- Beautiful breasts – Flaunt your curves in an elegant way
- Legs – Don’t be shy to show them!
- Smile – This is undeniably your most attractive asset
Accentuate these body features by dressing right. Style tips for dressing your apple body shape will follow in the next chapter. Remember that your smile is always your best accessory!
Best Styles For APPLE
- Wrapped styles. I love classic Diane Von Furstenberg-style printed wrap dresses and sexy 50’s-style wrap blouses so much. They create a beautiful curve and help you look your best without even trying.
- Top styles that flare at the hips, such as peplum hemlines, fit and flare styles and A-line cuts. These styles camouflage gently your tummy area and give an optical illusion of a waistline.
- Deep necklines such as square, V, U or sweetheart for accentuating your curves and minimizing strong midsection.
- Straight or wide trousers and jeans. These styles balance out your full top body part and contour your midsection.
- A-line, pleated or full skirts for creating feminine volume and an optical illusion of a waistline.
More Body Shape Guides
READ ALSO: Discover Your Body Shape
Remember that these are just very rough guidelines and majority of people fall in multiple categories.
You might notice that your shape is actually a combination of two or more shapes. Your shape might also change when you gain or lose weight. That is all perfectly normal and you shouldn’t put yourself in a narrow box too fast.
You are also allowed to be a style rebel and wear what ever you want. I am here to give you ideas to get MORE out of your style, not to narrow your options down. Have fun with your style and love fashion like I do!
I believe that every body is beautiful!
DISCLAIMER: This article appeared originally in I on Image’s blog on 13th June 2018 and was edited on 19th May 2020 with new photos and links.