Christmas Style Inspiration by I on Image
Hello December! Here is a collection of Christmas style inspiration to keep you looking great where ever fabulous you may be going this holiday party season.
To help you manage your December style with flair and elegance, I am posting this blog full of wearable ideas on how to make your December more stylish. I know this is a busy month for all of us, and so getting some help on the style front frees time for you do things that matter you the most.
I have also created a THIS or THAT Style Game. As your personal stylist I want to ignite creativity and individuality in you, and to help you realize that you can style amazing outfits on your own.
My biggest reward is to see my clients wearing the items we bought together but adding their own finishing touches to their look. For me that’s real style!
This or That – Style Game
This FREE game is a fashionable version of the game you used to play during long car journeys or gatherings with friends and family. Instead of foods, movies, holiday destinations or animals, in this version you pick and choose your favorite fashion items.
The game is very easy and engaging. It can spark a nice thoughts and discussion about style, and as a result help you select outfits that really matter to you. After all, style is more about individuality and vision, than copying a look that you saw in a magazine or on a celebrity.
How to Play “This or That” -Game
- You need a pen and paper to write down your choices.
- This game can be played literally anywhere.
- Play this game alone or with a friend.
- Choose an option from the left or right column and write your preferences down.
- Once you have gone through all the options, you’ll have a complete look to wear.
- Play the game soon again. Your style preferences can change from day to day.
Get More Out of Your December Style
- Mix and match items you already have for creative new looks. Most stylish people in the world mix high & low and old & new. You can do that too! Get more ideas in the blog links later in this post.
- Be mindful with your shopping habits. Sustainability is a mega-trend and will continue to reign. Find out how to be a sustainable fashionista in this post.
- Take notes of your favorite looks and create inspiration boards. Let yourself dream a little.
- Ask for style advice in the comments section of this post. I’d love to answer your questions and to help you get better style with less effort. This will cost you nothing! Alternatively you can book a personal shopping (live or online) session with me.
more Christmas style inspiration
- Get inspired by these posts from I on Image’s blog archives:
- Autumn Winter 2019-2020 Fashion Trends
- How to Dress Things Up?
- In Praise of Being Over-Dressed
- How to Wear Sparkles?
- LBD for All Body Shapes
- LBD Party Edit
2. Grab my sustainable holiday party style tips in my GUEST POST for Katt Writes Content: Sustainable Holiday Party Style
3. Save some serious style inspiration on I on Image’s Pinterest board: Christmas Style
Sign up to my monthly newsletter “Stylish News from I on Image” and get all the latest + FREE style & image tips straight to your inbox. No spam, unsubscribe at any time. Profit from exclusive offers all year round.
Enjoy your December month in style!
Your image consultant with an eye for detail