I truly believe that everyone deserves to be the I on their image!– Jenni @ I on Image
Start learning more about me here. My name is Jenni Ryynänen and I am a Finnish image consultant at I on Image. My company is based in Amsterdam area in The Netherlands but I am available to work worldwide and of course online.
In this chapter you can get to know me better and take a look at my way of working.
Style is a powerful, yet often overlooked, tool for making positive first impressions on- and offline.
Your personal image is one of the few aspects of your life that you have a full control of and I am delighted to help you to invest in yourself.
A well planned wardrobe brings you clarity and confidence in your style. It helps you to concentrate on things that are important to you because it minimizes the amount of decisions you need to take on a daily basic.
I help you discover and unleash your own unique style that is remembered for the right reasons.
For me it has never really been about individual trends that change every season but about building a sustainable individual style that tells your story.
Read TESTIMONIALS from real, happy & paying clients
My Education In Fashion
- BA in Fashion and Textile Design from Metropolia University of Applied Sciences (previously EVTEK University of Applied Sciences), Vantaa Finland, in 2001
- Dress Maker’s degree from Roihuvuori College, Helsinki Finland, in 1998
My Work Experience In Fashion Retail
I have always been fascinated with style and fashion. My deep love for clothes, fabrics and accessories made it natural for me to seek a career in this industry.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion and Textile Design and a Dress Maker’s degree. I know style inside out from technical details to commercial and cultural point of views.
This knowledge will help you to make educated choices that are independent of trends and fast-fashion.
After my fashion studies I worked for several years in fashion retail with leading fashion brands at Stockmann. It is an established department store in Helsinki.
After moving to the Netherlands in 2003 I got a job at Azzurro Due on luxurious PC Hooftstraat in Amsterdam.
In the photo below you can see me in Elle NL as The Shopgirl of The Month in August 2005.
Working all those years in fashion retail were a great education in fashion. I loved lifting the customer’s personality up by helping them to choose the best possible items that worked for them.
They could cherish the items for years knowing that they would always be ready for a challenge in their trusted sartorial armor.
Fashion will always be my passion. I find it an amazing method of self-expression. You too can start being more stylish right here!
My Corporate Work Experience
In 2006 in made a leap from retail to a customer support organization. I had the pleasure to join life science industry leader Merck, then Millipore.
Aside from their customer service organization I worked also at their training department as a corporate trainer.
I found a deep interest for image and personal brand while I was running their communication training program. At the time I was also a Team Mentor for UK and Nordics Customer Service.
Later I was promoted to be Benelux Supervisor for Customer Service and Credit Management.
I on Image Today
In August 2020 I on Image celebrated 5 years in business and I couldn’t be more thankful for this exciting opportunity as an entrepreneur making a difference in people’s lives.
I have met the most interesting people and heard their amazing stories. Being part of that personal growth and transformation makes me feel proud and privileged.
There are several ways to start your journey towards a better personal image and stronger personal style. Choose a way that resonates with you the most.
How To Improve Your Personal Image
1. I love to write my image & style blog for you. It’s a pleasure to share my knowledge with my readers. This is a space where you can profit from my knowledge for FREE.
2. Start being more stylish here and now: Shop my style on LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app. This service uses affiliate links and I earn a commission of your purchases. There is no additional cost involved for you. All my recommendations are genuine and based on my personal style preferences.
3. Subscribe to my monthly newsletter Stylish News from I on Image for inner circle information and exclusive offers.
4. Follow I on Image on socials for more FREE image and style tips
5. Book your image consulting or personal styling appointment with me today
I am looking forward to improving your image and style online!