I on Image’s body shape guide 1/4
Dress your shape: Apple
Do you have one or more of the following body features?
- Large bust vs. narrow hips
- Round silhouette
- Full midsection
- Great legs
-> YES THAT’S ME, keep on reading further for style advice
Apple Power Features
- Your breasts
- Your legs
- Your smile
Accentuate these body features by dressing right. Style tips will follow in the next chapter. Remember that your smile is always your best accessory!
Best styles for an Apple body shape
- Wrapped styles. I love classic Diane Von Furstenberg-style printed wrap dresses and sexy 50’s-style wrap blouses so much. They create a beautiful curve and help you look your best without even trying.
- Top styles that flare at the hips, such as peplum hemlines, fit and flare styles and A-line cuts. These styles camouflage gently your tummy area and give an optical illusion of a waistline.
- Deep necklines such as square, V, U or sweetheart for accentuating your curves and minimizing strong midsection.
- Straight or wide trousers and jeans. These styles balance out your full top body part and contour your midsection.
- A-line, pleated or full skirts for creating feminine volume and an optical illusion of a waistline.
Other I on Image’s Body Shape Guides
Remember that these are just very rough guidelines and majority of people fall in multiple categories. You are also allowed to rebel and wear what ever you want!
I believe that every body is beautiful!
Your image consultant with an eye for detail
This article appeared originally in I on Image’s blog on 13th June 2018 and was edited on 14th May 2019
Sign up to my monthly newsletter “Stylish News from I on Image” and get all the latest + FREE style & image tips straight to your inbox. No spam, unsubscribe at any time. Profit from exclusive offers all year round.