WHO CONTROLS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
I on Image –Image Consulting, registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 63903288 in 2015, is the controller of the personal data that you voluntarily submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable EU data protection laws.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area known as EEA but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in full compliance of applicable EU data protection laws.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data will be shared only within I on Image. We never pass on, sell or swap your data to third parties.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL GROUND FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
For every specific processing of personal data we collect from you we will ask your consent to collect and process it. We will inform you whether the processing of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Access: You have the right to request information about the personal data that you have voluntarily given us at any time. I on Image will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
- Erase: You have the right to erase any personal data that you have voluntarily given us at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with I on Image
- You have an unsettled debt with I on Image
- If you are suspected or have misused I on Image’s services
- If you have bought a service from I on Image, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules of the Dutch tax authority Belastingdienst
- Object processing: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on I on Image’s legitimate interest. We will not continue to process your personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
- Rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing. You can opt out from direct marketing or update your preferences by following the instructions in each newsletter that is published under name “I on Image’s Stylish News”.
- Restrict: You have the right to request that I on Image restricts the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- If you object to a processing based I on Image legitimate interest, I on Image shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you have a claim that your personal data is incorrect, I on Image must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your requests related to your rights stated above. We will acknowledge your request within 20 days and process it within 30 days.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE